Knights of Liberty
Knights of Liberty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Liberty

Knights of Liberty Alliance Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

Rank vs. Rep

+4
Death-Dealer
Spidercide
gusgus
RobTheSeaCow
8 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Rank vs. Rep Empty Rank vs. Rep Sat Jul 10, 2010 11:38 am

RobTheSeaCow

RobTheSeaCow

I was just wondering how you level up in rank. I am currently a captain and have much higher rep than some colonels. I was also wondering why I can't get into the officers chat room, I thought that a captain was an officer.

http://leisersrentals.com

2Rank vs. Rep Empty Re: Rank vs. Rep Sat Jul 10, 2010 8:32 pm

gusgus

gusgus

At this moment it is my understanding that we r using captian rank to signify active members from just members in game. We will probably make a new ranking structure on the forum. Which will make the game rank null&void.

3Rank vs. Rep Empty Re: Rank vs. Rep Sun Jul 11, 2010 12:54 am

Spidercide

Spidercide

Yeah Rob! He told you! Don't question your superiors!

http://www.leisersrentals.com

4Rank vs. Rep Empty Re: Rank vs. Rep Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:45 am

gusgus

gusgus

Ok spidercide I've read the other forum concernin rob aka "manty man" ha made a funny and yourself. Don't kno if your just goofin with each other. But it was a valid ? N don't hate because he's like me n likes to lounge on his back n eat food off his belly instead of swing from buildin to buildin like you. Ha made another. Hey by they way I can make scully do watever I want. Molder is more fun cuz he fights. Hehehe I'm histerical. Or just tired.

5Rank vs. Rep Empty Re: Rank vs. Rep Sun Jul 11, 2010 2:55 am

Death-Dealer

I'm more concerned with active players in this alliance those who take a hands on role will be rewarded for there efforts.

6Rank vs. Rep Empty Re: Rep vs. Rank Sun Jul 11, 2010 10:53 am

RobTheSeaCow

RobTheSeaCow

Spidercide is my employee, so he loves being over me in rank. I took that pic of him in orlando on a work trip where he got to see his Saints win the super bowl at the most awesome super bowl party ever. So, yeah he loves me!
Death, what do you mean by a hands on role?

http://leisersrentals.com

7Rank vs. Rep Empty Re: Rank vs. Rep Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:04 am

Spidercide

Spidercide

Yeah Yeah, i gotta hear about the super bowl party all the time and those FREE coronas you bought me all night. Death if you mean active members as in being able to move your gonna have to count Rob out. The last time Rob was active is when i opened a bag of M&M's in front of him and they spilled out on the floor where he was laying. he "helped" me clean them up.

http://www.leisersrentals.com

8Rank vs. Rep Empty Re: Rank vs. Rep Sun Jul 11, 2010 6:15 pm

Death-Dealer

LOL what I be mean by being active is hear on the forum ........and in game.

9Rank vs. Rep Empty Learning the ropes of the game... Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:55 pm

kairah

kairah

First I am a NOOB for sure. May seem like really stupid questions, but please know that we've all been 'There' before...

That Said, I took BSOC's Newbie tips and am trying to work the program. (10Mill food/Gold) and buy max troops... however, couldn't trade in the market... tried and after 5 hrs, no transactions or offers etc.. Trying to make a trade with a person from main spam chat. however... not sure if I am being taken, don't know how to do the trade outside of the market, AND not sure if there are maximums for storage... Any advice? May be asking for a lot of help, but I don't wanna get kicked from the alliance as I play daily but my rep is crap and I am not making new levels. Not sure how you level up honestly! Anyone willing to take me under their wing? I am very loyal and willing to do whatever it takes!
Thanks!
~Kairah

10Rank vs. Rep Empty Re: Rank vs. Rep Mon Jul 12, 2010 11:02 pm

Death-Dealer

Please let us know your ingame name so I can verify you are a member and then you can see stock market tips

11Rank vs. Rep Empty Re: Rank vs. Rep Tue Jul 13, 2010 12:36 am

bsoa

kairah wrote:First I am a NOOB for sure. May seem like really stupid questions, but please know that we've all been 'There' before...

That Said, I took BSOC's Newbie tips and am trying to work the program. (10Mill food/Gold) and buy max troops... however, couldn't trade in the market... tried and after 5 hrs, no transactions or offers etc.. Trying to make a traode with a person from main spam chat. however... not sure if I am being taken, don't know how to do the trade outside of the market, AND not sure if there are maximums for storage... Any advice? May be asking for a lot of help, but I don't wanna get kicked from the alliance as I play daily but my rep is crap and I am not making new levels. Not sure how you level up honestly! Anyone willing to take me under their wing? I am very loyal and willing to do whatever it takes!
Thanks!
~Kairah

When you first register you need to wait 72 hours before you can use the market. After that, the second half of every hour (ex: 7:30-7:59) you can deposit/withdraw and place bids.

12Rank vs. Rep Empty Re: Rank vs. Rep Wed Jul 14, 2010 12:50 pm

CiscoKid

CiscoKid

Another helpful thing is if you take it upon yourself to find an active member and give that individual all the key learnings you have built up. Sometimes not everyone reads the forums so let them know about the speed bumps and how to accelerate and how to use the market. Training the others in the alliance will really help.

http://www.rlhocking.com

13Rank vs. Rep Empty Also Sat Jul 17, 2010 6:18 pm

True Highwayman

True Highwayman

Stay committed to this forum. Get involved with the discussion, throw out solutions and more importantly be proactive in inacting those solutions. If someone needs help in a fight by God defend them even if you can't do much. Honestly guys Rep means nothing in the grand scheme of things. You will be rated on your actions and most importantly your outcome. Secondly no rank is guaranteed you can very easily lose it. We have got to press on.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum