Knights of Liberty
Knights of Liberty
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights of Liberty

Knights of Liberty Alliance Forums

You are not connected. Please login or register

SHUTDOWN

+3
TEB
Dre82
bsoa
7 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1SHUTDOWN Empty SHUTDOWN Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:02 am

bsoa

Haha, servers shutdown now after all of our troop doubling fun. Wonder how they are planning on fixing it. I really can't see them going account by account banning people or choosing which troops to remove. I'm thinking rollback if they are actually smart enough to make a back up... (which is questionable, lol)

2SHUTDOWN Empty Re: SHUTDOWN Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:07 am

Dre82

Dre82

Now what to do for the next 8 hours?

3SHUTDOWN Empty Re: SHUTDOWN Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:35 am

TEB

It was fun while it lasted haha I deleted all my reports and put my troops up for sale in the market so maybe they'll be hidden

4SHUTDOWN Empty Re: SHUTDOWN Fri Aug 06, 2010 12:22 pm

gusgus

gusgus

ya fun for u asses I was at work. N wen I get off to try it I get about 2min on the game then it boots me out for maintnace. N once again today it will be back wen I have to go to work. N lose a hole day of people gainin on me.

5SHUTDOWN Empty Re: SHUTDOWN Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:14 pm

ThaT GuYY

haha i'm with you gus. i missed out too. i didn't get on till like 5 minutes before the server shutdown.

6SHUTDOWN Empty Re: SHUTDOWN Fri Aug 06, 2010 1:57 pm

ender45

I got in on the action a little... kinda hope they roll back though cause there ate folks with like billions of troops now...

7SHUTDOWN Empty Re: SHUTDOWN Fri Aug 06, 2010 2:47 pm

TEB

yea if they don't completely fix it pocket empires is doomed

8SHUTDOWN Empty Re: SHUTDOWN Fri Aug 06, 2010 5:09 pm

bsoa

Cant believe they didnt do a roll back... Im guessing they dont back up thier fucking server(s?) lol. Looks like I can forget about the measly 76mil widows I lost the other day. Got em back and then some : )

9SHUTDOWN Empty Re: SHUTDOWN Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:58 pm

kelly long locks

Thanks for sharring the good info now its to late

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum